QUESTIONS: The ancient history of the Ukrainian lands
What are the archaeological finds were made in the village. Queen (Transcarpathia)?
- Tools, "the man pryamohodyachoyi"
- Remains of Neanderthal
- The remains of Australopithecus settlement
Near the settlement of which was found buried Neanderthals?
When, under the assumptions of archaeologists, could be the first people in Ukraine?
- About 2 million years ago
- Around 1.7 million years ago
- About 1,5 million years ago
- About 1 million years ago
- About 500 thousand years ago
When, the first farmers and herders in Ukraine?
- About 10 thousand years ago
- About 7 thousand years ago
- About 5 thousand years ago
- About 30 thousand years ago
As scientists have named representatives of the ancient agricultural culture in the Neolithic Ukraine?
As the largest Sarmatian tribes were called?
Answer: a, b, c, e
What names are Scythian burial mounds, which are found in Ukraine?
Answer: a, b, d
In what year BC. BC Persian King Darius I went to conquer the ancient land of Ukraine and whose resistance he did not beat and then?
Answer: b, f
As called state that existed in the Ukrainian territory in VII - IV centuries. BC. BC?
- Great Scythia
What is the name of ancient and modern capital of the kingdom of Bosporus?
Answer: c, f
What nations are in different times inhabited territory of contemporary Ukraine?
Answer: b, c, d, e
What are the Slavic tribes residing in Ukraine?
Answer: b, c