QUESTIONS: International Relations
The main foreign policy objective of the USSR in 1933-1938 he was
- forcing the world revolution
- expansion of Soviet influence in the Far East
- a system of collective security
Which of these events took place earlier
- adoption of the U.S. law on neutrality
- Soviet entry into the League of Nations
- establishment in China puppet state Manchukuo-Go
- withdrawal of Germany from the League of Nations
Anti-Comintern Pact was concluded in
Which of the following events are the result of the policy of appeasement?
- Anshlyus Austria
- The formation of the axis of the Berlin-Rome-Tokyo
- The beginning of the war against Japan, China
- Sino-Soviet military conflict near Lake Hassan
The policy states that accelerated beginning of the Second World War?
- England, France
- Germany, Italy, Japan
- China, U.S.
Before the Second World War the U.S. pursued a policy
- active foreign expansion
- support of the aggressors
Where were the Anglo-Franco-Soviet negotiations military missions in the summer of 1939?
When was the Soviet-Japanese conflict in the river Halhin-Chief?
Which countries were the Balkan Entente?
- Yugoslavia, Romania, Turkey, Greece
- Yugoslavia, Hungary, Bulgaria, Romania, Greece
- Yugoslavia, Romania, Greece
What year Italy carried out aggression against Ethiopia?
As called alliance between Germany and Italy?
- "Steel Pact
- Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact
- Non-Aggression Pact
What year German troops entered the demilitarized Rhine zone?