QUESTIONS: Western democracy
When the U.S. and Germany signed a peace treaty?
What is the period in U.S. history was called "prosperity"?
- 1918 - 1922 рр.
- 1922 - 1929 рр.
- 1929 - 1933 рр.
In the 20 years in power in the U.S. were
- Democratic Party
- Republican Party
- progressive block
USSR and the U.S. established diplomatic relations in
What causes acute social conflict mid 20-ies in the UK?
- The desire to trade union leaders to seize power in the country
- The desire of owners of mines to increase their income by miners
- Pertinacity government on the issue of expansion of social legislation
- Soviet intervention in the internal affairs of Great Britain
"Vmyrotvorennya Policy" held in the UK government
When it was founded the British Commonwealth? Which countries were to her?
- In 1926, the British dominions
- In 1931 all English possession
- In 1931 the British dominions
What events have driven to the fascist coup in France in 1934?
- Getting the economic crisis
- The victory of the Nazis in Germany
- Exposing corruption in parliament and government
- Creation of the Popular Front
- The beginning of Nazi aggression in Europe
The Popular Front in France - is
- voluntary association of citizens in order to meet government
- broad anti-fascist coalition
- resistance movement and national liberation movement
- form an association of political parties on the eve of presidential elections
When it was formed the first ever UK Labour Government?
- In 1918
- In 1924
- In 1926,
- In 1930,
Ireland became independent in
The first event F. Roosevelt after his election as U.S. president was
- recovery of agriculture
- banking sector, deposit insurance
- creation of public works
- introduction of codes of "fair competition"