QUESTIONS: Resettlement post-war world
Which of the mentioned agreement was signed first?
When began work Paris Peace Conference?
- November 11, 1918
- January 18, 1919
- June 28, 1919
Which country during World War II was part of the Entente, but was not invited to the Paris Peace Conference?
Which of these territories lost by Germany Treaty of Versailles?
- Alsace and Lorraine
- Fr. Helgoland
What was the name of peace treaty with Hungary?
Which of the above treaties signed in the 1919-1921 biennium, deciding the fate of the Ukrainian lands?
- "Contract 4" of
Washington Conference showed a prevailing influence in the Asia-Pacific
- Soviet Russia
One reason for the ineffectiveness of Versailles-Washington system was
- difficult economic situation of countries after war
- national liberation struggle of oppressed peoples
- imbalance in the arms of European nations
Germany joined the League of Nations
- in 1919
- in 1922
- in 1926
- in 1933
What territory gained by Denmark Treaty of Versailles?
- Eypen and Melmedi
- North Schleswig
- Poznan and Pomerania
For what purpose was convened the Washington Conference?
- To conclude agreements with allies Germany
- To regulate relations between major countries in Asia Pacific
- To develop a common strategy for the leading states of the USSR
In the Ruhr occupation in 1923-1925 he participated in military
- France and England
- France and Belgium
- France and the U.S.