QUESTIONS: Resettlement and Ukrainian emigration in the second half of the nineteenth - early twentieth century.
What has caused massive labor emigration Ukrainian late nineteenth century.?
- Agrarian overpopulation Ukrainian lands
- Striving to Russian and Austrian governments to get rid of the Ukrainian population
- Undeveloped urban life in the Ukrainian lands
- Ageless desire for new adventures and discoveries
What were the name of the earth, mastered Ukrainian in the Far East?
- Green wedge
- Gray wedge
To which of these countries Ukrainian settlers came first?
Which of these countries the Ukrainian community at the beginning of the twentieth century. was the largest?
From which regions of Ukraine prevailed in labor emigration to the West?
- Galicia, Transcarpathia, Bukovina, Volyn
- Podolia, Kiev region
- Steppe areas
- Basin, Sloboda, Dnieper
What year is the beginning of Ukrainian labor migration?