QUESTIONS: Facilities of Ukrainian lands in the first half of the nineteenth century.
What region of Ukraine at the end of XVIII - the first half of the nineteenth century. osvoyuvavsya intensively and Ukrainian immigrants of other nationalities?
- Carpathians and the Carpathian
- Right Bank
- Left Bank
What form of transport dominated trade in Ukraine in the early nineteenth century.?
- River transport
- Maritime Transport
- Rail transport
What city in the Ukrainian lands had the status of free port?
What is the definition reveals the concept of "industrial revolution (revolution)?
- Relations which are between producers and buyers at the sale, the organic link between production and consumption
- The process of transition from handicraft to manufacture manufactury
- Form of production, where products are manufactured for sale
- The process of development of the productive forces of society in which the transition from manufactury to machine production
When the bank Ukraine started the Industrial Revolution?
- in 20-ies of XIX century.
- in 30-ies of XIX century.
- in 40-ies of XIX century.
- in 50-ies of XIX century.
What was the basis of economic development of Ukrainian lands in the first half of the nineteenth century.?