QUESTIONS: Ukraine after the Battle of Poltava. Strengthening the colonial policy of the Russian Empire
Which events took place earlier?
- The formation and launch of operations in the Little Russian Collegium Hetmanate
- Final disposition of Hetman
What kind of historical figure referred to? Selected hetman of the order of Peter I. During his Moscow Hetman government introduced in Hetmanate Little Russian Collegium
- About Ivan Skoropadsky
- About Danylo Apostol
Reason for the king's government created the Little Russian Collegium?
- To control Hetmanate
- To help hetman in military and court cases
He was elected hetman Hetman after recovery, the canceled and Peter?
- Paul Polubotok
- Danylo Apostol
To Hetman of the tsarist government had provided "Rishytelni points?
- Danylo Apostol
- Philip Orlik
As called institution that governed during the 1734-1750 biennium Hetmanate?
- Board Hetman's government
- General Military Chancellery
What city was the capital of the Cossack by Ivan Skoropadsky and D. Apostol?
When and where was Cyril Razumovsky elected hetman?
- 1750 in Gluhove
- 1744 in Kiev
As called administrative unit, covering the territory of Sloboda Ukraine and was founded in 1765?
- Sloboda-Ukrainian province
- Little Russian Governor-General
What is the governing body of the Left-Bank Ukraine and Zaporozhye created the tsarist government in 1764?
- Little Russian Collegium, led by Count Peter Rumyantsev
- Board Hetman government headed by Prince Alexei Shahovskym
Where was New Sich located?
- In the underground river that went into Sky next Chortomlyk
- In the upper reaches of the Kamenka river, right tributary of the Dnieper
What are territorial and administrative units were established in the territory after the abolition of the regimental Hetmanate-centesimal system?
- Kiev, Chernigov, Novgorod province Sivers'k
- Kyiv, Volyn and Podolsk province