QUESTIONS: Ukraine during the reign of Ivan Vigovs'kogo
Which events took place earlier?
- Conclusion Hadiach contract
- Battle of Konotop
What kind of historical figure referred to? Succeeded by Bogdan Khmelnitsky Hetman government. Hadiach signed an agreement with the Poles. Russians Defeated in Battle of Konotop
- Dmitry Vishnevetsky
- John Vyhovsky
What position was occupied by I. Vyhovsky to elect its hetman?
- General clerk
- Henepalnoho judge
- Henepalnoho captain
When and where the agreement was entered into between Sweden and Hetmanate?
- In October 1657 in Korsun
- In September 1658 in Gadyach
Who led the anti-riot in 1658 p.?
- Ivan Bohun, Y. Khmelnitsky
- Pushkap M., J. Bapabash
Which three of the state for contract of Hadiach had to enter the union?
- Poland, Muscovy, Grand Duchy of Rus' (Ukraine)
- Poland, Grand Duchy of Lithuania, Grand Duchy of Rus' (Ukraine)
Is there life in vtileno Hadiach dohovip?
Host countries are gathered at Konotop during the reign of Ivan Vyhovsky?
- Ukrainian army troops reinforced the Crimean Khan, the army and Moscow
- Polish army, reinforced by Turkish troops, the army and Moscow
What was the main reason for the Ukrainian-Russian war 1658 - 1659 рр.?
- Incompatible approaches Hetman and the king's government to further develop bilateral relations
- Cossack Ukraine, seeking to become the most powerful power in eastern Europe and in the Orthodox world in general, wanted to seize Russia
How Konotop battle ended?
- Ukrainian defeat
- Defeat Russians
Who was elected the Hetman I. Vyhovsky instead?
- I. Bpyuhovetskoho
- P. Tetepyu
- Khmelnitsky Y.
How many years have lasted Hetman I. Vyhovsky?
- 2 years
- 5 years