QUESTIONS: Ukrainian-Moscow Treaty in 1654 Continuation of the national liberation war
Whose main achievement called the rebirth of the Ukrainian state?
- Bohdan Khmelnytsky
- Maxim Krivonosa
Which events took place earlier?
- Joint hike tsar troops and Ukrainian Cossacks against the Commonwealth
- Signature between Muscovy and the Commonwealth anniversary of a truce The free
Which states Hetman government established diplomatic relations during the years 1648-1657?
- From the Crimean Khanate, Muscovy, Moldavia, Wallachia, Transylvania, Venice, Sweden
- In Austria, the Vatican, Spain, France, Holland, Brandenburg
Place of the negotiations between Zaporozhian Host and large Muscovite embassy on the eve of the Ukrainian-Moscow Treaty?
When and where was the conclusion of the treaty between the articles and Moskoviyeyu Zaporozhian Host?
- In Pepeyaslavi in January 1654 p.
- In Moscow in 1654 bepezni p.
What intergovernmental relations predicted conditions of Ukrainian-Moscow Treaty?
- The independence of Ukraine is not limited to, Cossack Ukraine and Muscovy was intended to combine in a kind of confederation
- Cossack Ukraine lost the independence she had to serve on Muscovy
What was due to a change of foreign policy orientation of B. Khmelnitsky Hetman for the last few years?
- Hostilities troops Transylvanian prince Dyerdya II Rakotsi and Ukrainian armies led by A. Zhdanovich the Commonwealth
- By signing the Moscow-Vilnius Polish armistice, and thus a violation of the Moscow government contract in 1654
On what conditions was concluded Vilna Polish-Moscow Truce?
- Military action between the Commonwealth and Moscow stopped the king was elected to the Polish throne
- Ukrainian court administration and remained independent and not subordinate to Moscow, officers, Cossacks, Hetman and were happy to choose
Which states Bogdan Khmelnitsky livelier diplomatic measures to conclude a union contract in recent years Hetman?
- With Russia and England
- From Tpansylvaniyeyu and Sweden
Which of these figures, helped Mr Brussels in his last years?
- Nebaba Martin, Daniel Nechai, Maxim Sergeant, Michael Krichevsky
- Zolotarenko Ivan, Ivan Bohun, Zhdanovich Antin, John Vyhovsky
What is a protectorate?
- Form depending on which one country takes over the implementation of external relations of another country, protecting its territory
- Stop resistance forces, or part of the conditions proposed by the winner or as a result of negotiations agreed
How many years have lasted B. Khmelnitsky Hetman?
- 5 years