QUESTIONS: The emergence of Ukrainian Cossack state - Hetmanshchyna
When the freed Ukrainian lands was established Ukrainian central and local government, judicial institutions, introduced a new principle of administrative-territorial division?
- During the winter-spring 1648
- During the summer-autumn 1648
What was the highest legislative body in the Ukrainian Cossack state?
- General Council
- Hetman government
He served on the council officer?
- Getman, colonels, captains
- Getman, General Staff, Colonel
He served on the General Staff?
- General Secretary, ARCHITECTURE, two captain, two judges
- General Secretary, ARCHITECTURE, two captain, two judges and colonels
What administrative and territorial units divided Hetman?
- In the province, counties, land
- On the shelves and hundreds
Which city by B. Khmelnitsky Hetman was the capital?
How many bands divided territory of the Ukrainian Hetman State?
- On 10 regiments
- At 16 polkiv
Who carried out the authorities in the regiment?
- General Staff
What was the highest judicial institution in Get'manschyna?
- Regimental court
- General Court
Which of these figures was associate Khmelnytsky?
- Maxim Sergeant, Daniel Nechai, Zolotarenko Basil, Gregory Gulyanitskii, Mikhail Krichevsky, Ivan Bohun
- Krzysztof Kosinski, John Sulima, Dmitry Hun, Taras Tryasylo, Peter Konashevych-Sahaidachny, Dmitry Vishnevetsky
Which European countries were treated favorably or neutrally to the National Liberation War in Ukraine?
- France, Vatican, Austria, Spain
- Wallachia, Moldavia, Muscovy, Sweden, England