QUESTIONS: The development of literature, music, architecture, fine arts in Ukraine in the second half of XVI - first half of XVII century.
What caused the formation of Ukrainian polemic literature?
- Controversy around the principles of artistic reflection of life
- The controversy around the idea of association of churches
Who were famous as a prominent writer and polemicist?
- Paul Roman, Theodore Senkovych, M. Petrahnovych
- John Vyshenskyi, Meletii Smotrytsky Peter Complaint
As called errant Ukrainian puppet theater?
Which genres of contemporary literature linking the origin Ukrainian drama?
- From folk poetry
- With school drama
To call record created in the first quarter of the XVII century. A story which brought to 1598 and at the end contains three "novel": "On the Origin of the Cossacks, on the introduction of the new calendar," "On Top of the union" ;?
- Volyn chronicle, which is called Short Kiev
- Gustynsky Chronicle
In that period features of the architecture were spread bastion of defense construction and activation of brick church building?
- In the XVI century.
- In the first half XVII.
Which castles bastion of existing items?
- In castles in Brody, Zolochiv, Podgortsah in Lviv, Zbarazh in the region, Dubno, Rivne oblast, where fortress Kodak AG Boplana
- Castle in Lutsk, jail, Starokonstantinov, Olytsi
What city was founded as a fortress - Residences magnates?
- Kyiv, Lviv, lived in Kamianets jail
- Zhovkva, Brody, S. (today Ivano-Frankivsk), Bershad, Ternopil
What fortress Volhynia and Podolia were the largest in the XVII century.?
- Lutsky and Ostrog locks, Kamjanetsky fortress
- Kodatska fortress, Zaporizhzhya Sich fortress, castle in Pidhirtsi
Which church is the most famous designs brick church building of the first half of XVII century.?
- Cathedral Church of Archangel Michael in Wola near Zhovkva Wysocki
- World Assumption Church
What facilities were part of the band Renaissance city of Lviv Market Square building, which were associated with the Lviv Brotherhood?
- Assumption Church, the Three Saints Chapel, Tower Kornyakta
- Hagia Sophia, the Assumption Church of Kiev-Pechersk Lavra, Golden Gate
The most common and popular type of painting in the second half of the first half of XVI-XVII. was