QUESTIONS: Cultural life in the second half of XIV - first half of XVI century.
Formation which usnopoetychnyh genres happened in XIV-XV centuries.?
- Freckles, Christmas carols, songs long
- Historical songs, ballads and doom
What are the peculiarities of Ukrainian dumas?
- These works napivprospivuvalys-napivpromovlyalysya in suppovodi bandupy, Kobza lipy or traveling singers
- These works were performed in the choir accompanied by triple Music
What kind of historical figure referred to in the oldest surviving records of the Ukrainian historical songs, ballads - "Danube, Danube smuten techesh why?"?
- About Moldavian master Stephen III
- About Ukrainian prince Ostrozky
Why teach children in churches and monasteries in the XV - first half of XVI century.?
- Bible Church Slavonic, the beginning of arithmetic, prayers, singing
- Philosophy and Medicine
Where, when and by whom the book was first published in Church Slavonic language, which had been popular in Ukraine?
- In Krakow, 1491, Shvaypoltom Fiolem
- In Rome, in 1483, George Drogobich
Where in the Ukrainian territory was most masonry built castles and fortresses?
- In the Dnieper and the Left
- In Podolia and Volhynia
Which city had the most powerful Volyn locks?
- Luck, Ostrog
- Khotin, Mukachevo
What kind of defensive structures considered nayneprystupnishoyu skirts of the fortresses?
- Fortress in the heater on the river canyon
- Khotin fortress on the Dniester
Which genres of contemporary art actively developed during XV - the first half of XVI century.?
- Portrait, historic and battle-piece
What famous memorial created at the end of the XIV century., Decorated with 300 miniatures?
- Kyiv Psalter
- Ostromyrov Gospel
Who is Yuriy managed?
- Ukrainian scientist XV., The first among Ukrainian author whose work has been published
- Ukrainian pioneer
How-called wall of partition that separates the altar - the main place in the temple, the central parts - space, where there are believers?