QUESTIONS: Writing, education, scientific knowledge, literature and music of Kievan Rus and Galicia-Volyn state
When was Ostromyrov gospel?
- In 1056 - 1057 рр.
- In 1185 - 1187 рр.
What happened before?
- Creation of "The Tale Ihorevim"
- Conclusion Galicia-Volyn chronicle
Who is Alipio Caves?
- One of the first monks Caves, the most famous doctor XI century.
- Kyiv iconographer, a monk of Kiev-Pechersk monastery
Who is considered the author and compiler of "Tale of Bygone Years"?
- Theodosius of Pechersk
What is said in the "Tale of Bygone Years"?
- Presents events in the lands of Rus from 860 to 1111
- Retold the history of Kiev-Pechersk monastery, a biography of his first associates
Which of the chronicles is a direct continuation of the "Tale of Bygone Years"?
- Kyiv Chronicle
The author whose work is renowned Metropolitan Hilarion?
- "Guidelines for Children"
- "Word of Law and Grace"
Which language for the Kievan Rus wrote liturgical books?
- Church Slavonic
As name of the first dated manuscript book Rus?
- Ostromyrov Gospel
- The Tale of Igor's
At the court of which the Prince of Volyn existed knyhopysna big studio?
- Roman Mstyslavych
For a prince, the first school to teach kids from the nearby environment of Prince
- Under the reign of Vladimir Svyatoslavich
- Under the reign of Yaroslav the Wise
What musical instruments playing the music of that time?
- Harp tone, horns, whistles, svyrilyah, tambourines
- Kobza, Bandura, lirah, tulumbasah