QUESTIONS: Galicia-Volyn state by Prince Daniel Romanovich and his successors
When was the coronation Daniel Romanovich?
- In 1253
- In 1264
Which events took place earlier?
- Travel Daniel Romanovich in the Golden Horde
- Destruction of Kyiv Mongols
Which opponent converges Galician-Volyn army at the Battle of Yaroslav in 1245?
- From the Hungarian-Polish army
- From the German knights-crusaders
What battle ended Yaroslavl in 1245?
- Galician-Volyn victory troops
- Defeat of the Galician-Volyn troops
Strengthening the bridge where State Daniel Romanovich was destroyed at the request of the Mongolian princes?
- City, Vladimir, Lutsk
- Hill, Kyiv, Pereiaslav
Which cities were part of the Galicia-Volyn principality by Daniel Romanovich?
- Mukachevo, Chernigov, Novgorod-Seversky, Ljubech, Krakow
- Holm Terebovlya, Luck, Daniel, Sanok, Przemysl
What city was the capital of Galicia and Volyn State by Leo L. Kuchma and Yuri?
- Holm and Galich
- Lions and Vladimir
Who are the descendants of Daniel Romanovich had the title "King of Russia"?
- Leo D.
- And George L.
In what years reign of Yuri L. I?
- In 1301-1308 he
- In 1325-1340 he
What is the event associated with the board and George L.?
- Liquidation Golden Yoke
- Formation Galician Orthodox Metropolis
What event made possible a trip to the Polish King Casimir the Galician-Volyn land in 1349 and initiated a long war for them?
- Agreement with the Polish kingdom of association
- Death of George II Boleslav
On that land after the death of George II Boleslaw Prince Lubart extended power of the Lithuanian dynasty Hedyminovychiv?
- the Galician
- in Volyn