QUESTIONS: Formation of Galicia-Volhynia State
On which of the Galician author tells princes "The Tale of Igor"?
- Jaroslav Osmomysl
- Roman Mstyslavych
Which of the principalities consider a model of oligarchic rule in Russia?
What city was the capital of Volyn in the second half of the 12 century.?
When the times of the Galician prince who united the capital of Galician principality was Galich?
- In 1141, with the Volodymyrka Volodarevycha
- In the 1199 novel by Mstyslavych
Which states susidylo Galician principality in the west in the second half of the 12 century.?
- From Duchy of Lithuania and the Polish kingdom
- With Polish and Hungarian kingdoms
Which of these cities existed in Volyn in the second half of the 12 century.?
- Belz, June, Lutsk, Kremenets, Peresopnytsya
- Przemysl, Coloma, Zvenigorod, Terebovlya
When the association was Galician and Volyn principalities and movements of Galicia-Volyn state?
- In 1187
- In 1199
Prince of land which was Roman I of Kiev on the eve of the formation of Galicia-Volyn state?
What was the political situation in Galicia-Volyn State immediately after the death of Roman Mstyslavych?
- Started internal wars and foreign intervention in the affairs of Galician and Volyn lands
- Era of prosperity began to reign State Daniel Romanovich and his brother Vasylko
What events preceded the establishment Daniel Romanovich Galich in 1238?
- Long struggle for the reunification of Galicia-Volyn principality after the establishment of Volyn
- Joining together with Kyiv Pereyaslav to Volyn
What city became the capital of Galicia-Volyn principality by Daniel Romanovich?
Through a land of Volyn pryrostala area for 12 centuries.?