QUESTIONS: Kiev State under Yaroslav the Wise
In what years reign of Yaroslav the Wise in Kiev?
- In 978-1015 he was
- In 1019-1054 he
What battle ended on the river Alta in 1018?
- Sviatopolk victory and his father in law King of Poland and the return of Yaroslav in Novgorod
- Yaroslav's victory and consolidation of his desk at the Kyiv
What is the church - the greatest building of Kyiv - Yaroslav was built?
- Church Tithes
- Hagia Sophia
Which of the events mentioned in the chronicles before?
- Construction of the cathedral
- Establishment Pechersk monastery
Which of the figures of the Kievan Rus first canonized their experiences?
- First Christian princes Askold and Olga
- Yaroslav deceased brothers - Princes Boris and Gleb
Field trips to a nomadic people put an end to the days of Prince Yaroslav?
- The Khazars
Who is Hilarion?
- Chronicler, author of "Tale of Bygone Years"
- The first Metropolitan of Kiev Rus Rus
How many times, according to archaeological sites, increased the area of the City of Yaroslav "versus" city of Vladimir?
- 3 times
- 7 times
What is true Yaroslav?
- The first written collection of laws Rus
- The book, brought Anna Yaroslavna to France, where French kings swore later
Why Yaroslav the Wise called the father in Europe?
- For the Prince undertook cultural and educational activities for the European model
- Because the foreign policy of the prince sat prominently mizhdynastychni marriages
Which states since Kievan Rus Yaroslav the Wise maintained the closest relations?
- From Byzantium, Germany and Poland
- In Italy, Georgia, Lithuania
As known complex structures, intended for religious accommodation, sending their religious practices, training, etc.?