QUESTIONS: The earliest farmers and herders in Ukraine
As archaeologists call the following for Paleolithic era in human history?
What are the instruments used during Mesolithic hunters?
- Spears, and traps made in the form of pits
- Bow and arrow
What is the archaeological cultures of scientists associated consolidation of ancient Ukrainian territory reproductive economy?
- With Trypillya
- With Yamnaya
How long existed in our lands tripilska culture?
- One and a half thousand years - from 4 BC the first half of 3 thousand BC
- Two thousand years - from 6 BC Before the 4 BC
On what day of the archaeological periods of ancient history of Ukraine fell Tripoli flourishing culture?
- Copper Age
- Bronze Age
What are the territory of the Ukrainian lands possessed tripilska humanity?
- Ukrainian forest-steppe strip of land from the Dniester to the Dnieper
- Steppe Dnieper and Azov, Seversky Donets basin and the Lower Don
What was the basis Trypillians economy?
- Fallow Farming
- Pasture cattle
What is sown and grown Trypillians?
- Planted barley, millet, wheat, grown in almost all well-known in Ukraine and garden culture
- Rye, oats, flax and hemp, vegetable crops of cultivated potatoes
What is the name culture that lived along with Trypillians in the steppe zone?
In the region of Ukraine was first found remains of ancient life of farmers, which gave the name of culture?
- Kyiv region
What remained the most important monuments of our ancient inhabitants of the steppe?
- Two-storeyed buildings
What was the main occupation of the steppe zone inhabitants of Ukraine for the Bronze Age?