What part of the earth's surface is occupied by the oceans?
Which flow called warm?
- One in which water is warmer than 0 ° C
- One in which water is warmer than 20 ° C
- One in which water is warmer in the surrounding ocean water
- One in which water never freezes
Which units measure the salinity of ocean water?
- In grams per cubic liter
- In ppm
- In kilograms per meter cubic
What is the name of the river valley, constantly occupied by water flow?
- Flood bed
Factors depend on which tidal height?
- From the relative positions of Earth, Moon and Sun
- From the time of year
- From coast line
Answer: a, b, d
What is the maximum height of tides in the ocean?
- Over 18 m
- About 10 m
- Not more than 0,5 m
How does the temperature of the ocean to a depth of 700 meters?
- Virtually unchanged
- Constantly decreasing
- Continuing increases
- Reduction and increase in temperature alternating
Which of the statements is wrong?
- Near the bottom of the ocean water is colder, because there does not penetrate the sun's rays
- At great depths all the water has the same temperature, close to 0 ° C
- Near the bottom of the water getting warmer, because the substance is heated with warm mantle that overlies relatively shallow
What are the aggregate states characteristic of water?
Answer: a, b, d
As the process called when water evaporating over the ocean, and transferred on dry land after the loss of surface flows into the ocean on the surface or underground prosochuyuchys?
- A small circuit
- Great circulation
As called solid performances over the rocks down the river in separate blocks of stone?
How are called lakes, caused by soluble rocks?
- Lake-old women