QUESTIONS: Interaction between society and nature. World natural resources
Fuel resources are
- exhaustive and non-revolving
- limited and renewable
- inexhaustible and renewable
In which hemisphere are concentrated major deposits of coal?
- In North
- In South
In the richest in water resources of the world is
Which country provided the worst forest resources?
Which country is best equipped cultivated land per capita?
Which country has the most successful combination of agroclimatic resources?
Which country uses the most intensive underground hot water?
The largest hydroelectric power for the world is
- Grand Bullets (USA)
- Itaipu (Brazil / Paraguay)
- Hechzhouba (China)
- Bratsk (Russia)
Placement depends on biological resources
- level of economic development
- ratio of heat and moisture
- Earth crust
Tectonic structure, which dated deposits and fuel resources, it
- panels of ancient platforms
- Cainozoic folding region
- Foothill flexural deformations
- region Mesozoic folding
Which answer is wrong?
- In Russia, the largest natural gas reserves
- In Saudi Arabia the largest oil reserves
- Russia takes place obstacles in the diamond
The oldest national park in the world is
- Wood Buffalo