QUESTIONS: Countries in Africa, Australia and Oceania
In what part of Africa's most rice is grown?
Manufacturing industry in Africa is located mainly in
- port cities
- central parts of the country
The colonial characteristics of the transport network in Africa are
- lack of an integrated transport system
- more dense transport network on the coast
- the virtual absence of rail transport
Choose the country for which the problem of shortage of fresh water is most relevant?
Year of African liberation is
People living in southern Africa, it is
What a monocultural country of Africa specializes in the export of bauxite?
- Côte d'Ivoire
- South Africa
Which of these countries belong to the group of poorest countries in the world?
- Papua New Guinea
- Sierra Leone
Colonial past of Australia and New Zealand appears to
- commodity export specialization
- predominance of large estates
- territorial structure of the economy
What mode of transport is practically absent in Australia?
Most densely populated areas in Australia is
The main export commodity island countries of Oceania is