QUESTIONS: World Economy
What type of power is the leader in fuel and energy balance of the world?
For the chemical industry is characteristic of
- extensive production
- high cost of equipment
Which country has the largest fleet of vehicles?
The largest by cargo volume port in the world - is
- New York
Leader in the world in production of mineral fertilizers is
The basis of agricultural production are
- ethnic and religious characteristics of the population
- historical traditions
What traits are inherent in extensive farming livestock?
- Stabling of animals
- Growth in production mainly due to increase in livestock
- Pasture, stabling the animals
Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries is
According to the types of works transport is divided into
- water, air, road, rail
- freight and passenger
- pack and cartage
The leading sectors of agriculture are
- aquaculture and apiculture
- animal husbandry
Answer: c, d
Non-ferrous metals smelting of heavy metals in the placement of focus, mainly on
- cheap electricity
- availability of raw materials
- availability of water
What goods dominate the turnover of sea transport?
- Building Materials
- Ferrous and nonferrous metals
- Petroleum and petroleum products