QUESTIONS: Geography of Natural Resources
Fuel resources are
- exhaustible and non-renewable
- exhaustible and renewable
- inexhaustible and renewable
In which hemisphere are concentrated major deposits of coal?
- In North
- In Southern
The richest country in the world of water resources is
Which one of the worst forest resources provided?
Which country is best ensured arable land per capita?
Which of the following countries has the most favorable combination of agroclimatic resources?
Which country is more extensive use of underground thermal water?
The largest in hydroelectric capacity in the world is
- Grand Coulee (USA)
- Itaipu (Brazil / Paraguay)
- Gechzhouba (China)
- Bratsk (Russia)
Placement of biological resources depends on
- level of economic development
- ratio of heat and moisture
- crustal structure
Tectonic structures, which are associated with deposits of fossil fuels, it
- shields of ancient platforms
- of Cenozoic folding
- of Mesozoic folding
Scroll to the right answers
- In Russia, the largest reserves of natural gas
- In Saudi Arabia the largest oil reserves
- Russia takes first place in the diamond mining
Answer: a, b
The oldest national park in the world is
- Wood Buffalo